- I Peter 2:12
React to events like a Christian
- Matthew 5:13-16
- Matthew 5:10-12 – Christians react differently to events.
- Acts 5:40-41 – They rejoiced after being beaten! They were happy to be persecuted for the sake of Christ.
- Philippians 1:12-14 – Good was coming out of Paul’s imprisonment.
Admit to past sin
- Galatians 1:23-24 – People glorified God because of the change they saw in Paul.
- I Timothy 1:13-15 – Paul’s life was an example of how Christ came to save sinners.
Say things that bring out the spiritual side
- Titus 2:7-8
- Every day is an opportunity to put something spiritual in someone’s mind.
- Acts 9:1; Romans 1:7 – Paul’s speech changed when he became a Christian.
- I Peter 4:11
Invite someone to learn about Jesus
- John 4:7-30, 39-42 – The Samaritan woman was one of the most effective personal workers in the New Testament. All she did was say, “Come see!”