- II Peter 3:8 – Time is of no concern to God. Time is just a short space between two eternities.
- II Peter 3:9 – We should be thankful for the Lord’s patience so that we can have the honor of serving Him and then living with Him in heaven.
- II Peter 3:10 – The Lord will come, but no man can predict when that will be.
- II Peter 3:11-13 – We should live as though the Lord could return at any time. We should look forward to the new heaven and new earth and live acceptably before God, taking advantage of the forgiveness Jesus offers.
- II Peter 3:15-16 – Some things in the scriptures will be difficult to understand. Also note that Peter vouches for Paul and his writings here.
- II Peter 3:18 – We must continue to add to ourselves the qualities in II Peter 1:5-7.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.