- Genesis 3:1-7
We must learn to be content with the blessings we have.
- Genesis 2:9
- Even focused on the good in the sin.
- Genesis 2:8-18 – Look at where Adam and Eve lived! They had everything they needed! Why not be content with this?
- Philippians 4:11-13 – Paul learned to be content in whatever situation he was in.
We should be scared of sin’s consequences.
- We don’t know how sin might hurt.
- Genesis 3:7-11 – They had a changed attitude about self (shame) and blamed each other.
- We don’t know who sin might hurt.
- Eve’s sin drew in Adam as well.
- We don’t know how long sin might hurt.
- Genesis 3:16-24 – The rest of their lives were changed!
God provides hope!
- Genesis 3:9, 15 – God was alluding to the coming of Jesus.
- Galatians 4:4