Due to technical difficulties, the first six minutes of the recording were lost. My apologies. -MRW
Apply the Bible to your faults
- Matthew 7:21-27
- James 1:21-25
- Why is it hard to apply the Bible to our faults? Selfishness.
- Sometimes change is challenging.
- Ezra 9:1-4 – The Jews had intermarried with the people around them, in violation of God’s commands.
- Ezra 10:1-4 – The people took responsibility for their own sin and corrected it. This was extremely difficult!
- Ezra 10:9-14 – The change would take time.
- John 3:16-21
Question your anger
- Ephesians 4:26-27
- Genesis 4:5-8 – God tried to get Cain to question his anger, but Cain refused and sinned in murdering Abel.
- Jonah 3:10
- Anger gives us an opportunity to improve the situation.
- Mark 3:1-6 – Jesus was angry at their hardness of heart.
- What are justifiable reasons to be angry?