- Romans 8:28-32
- James 5:15-16 – Brethren can help us when we sin! Confession is good for us.
- Romans 15:14
- Galatians 6:1-2 – We must know about each other’s sins in order to help with them! We need to drop the mask of perfection and admit our faults.
- I John 5:11
- Romans 15:4
- II Timothy 3:14-17 – Timothy had both learned the scriptures and become convinced.
- Hebrews 10:32-34
- Romans 5:3-4 – Persecution brings about perseverance.
- Matthew 5:10-12 – Blessed are you when you are persecuted.
- Revelation 2:8-11 – Be faithful until death!
- This doesn’t just mean being faithful until the end of your life. Be faithful even if it costs you your life.