- Jeremiah 8:11 – There are some spiritual things we need to worry about.
- Revelation 3:17
- II Corinthians 2:4
- II Corinthians 11:28 – Paul’s daily concern for all the churches.
Matthew 6:19-25 – “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth.”
- If my focus is on physical things rather than spiritual, I will always be plagued with worry!
- We must fix our hope on God.
- Matthew 6:24 – A divided allegiance is impossible!
- Matthew 13:22
- Luke 10:40-42 – We are like Martha too often – caught up in mundane things of the world.
Matthew 6:25-30 – “You of little faith!”
- God provides for us!
- Mark 14:7
- Luke 12:31-32
- Philippians 4:6 – Don’t let anxiety consume you!
- Philippians 1:12-14 – Paul was in jail and could have worried endlessly, but instead he worked for Christ. People took courage because of his imprisonment!
Matthew 6:31-34 – “So do not worry about tomorrow.”
- Matthew 6:27 – Worry doesn’t fix things!
- Matthew 23:37 – Even Jesus could only do His part and leave the rest. We still have the final decision to obey or not.