- I John 3:16
- This is a Divine method of teaching.
- Luke 3:21; 5:16; 6:12; 9:18, 29; 11:1 – The disciples repeatedly observe Jesus praying and then ask to be taught how to pray.
- Philippians 2:5
- II Peter 3:21
- Philippians 4:9
- Examples prove what can be done.
- I Thessalonians 1:6 – The Word can be received in much tribulation!
- I Timothy 1:15-16 – Paul showed that you can turn your life around and be a Christian.
- II Timothy 3:15 – Timothy grew up in an idolatrous town and became a Christian.
- James 5:10 – You can be a Christian even if you have been mistreated and threatened by others.
- Examples show how to do it.
- John 13:5, 14
- John 13:34 – Jesus was the example for how to love your brother.
- Acts 20:17-21, 31-34
- Parents, you can do this!
- Acts 17:24-27, 30-31
- Galatians 2:20
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.