- Daniel 6:4 – Daniel’s detractors could find no accusation against him.
- Colossians 3:8-9
- Luke 3:12-13 – Jesus’ commands to tax collectors.
- Luke 19:8-10 – Zaccheus promises to work honestly.
- II Thessalonians 3:6-13
- Colossians 3:22-25 – If God expected this from slaves, surely he expects this or more from employees who are in a more privileged position.
- Ephesians 6:5-8 – When we work for our boss, we are working for God.
- I Peter 2:18-20 – Your boss might be unreasonable, but we must still obey God and patiently endure.
- Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1 – Masters must answer to God!
- James 5:1-6 – God is not pleased when masters mistreat their workers.
- Leviticus 19:13 – God cares about the worker!
- Titus 2:9-10
- I Timothy 6:1-2 – Work well so that God’s name will not be spoken against.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.