- Focus on your spiritual blessings
- 2 Corinthians 12:7-9
- 2 Corinthians 4:8- The apostle Paul understood physical difficulties.
- Romans 8:35-39- We can have faith and hope no matter what is going on in our lives.
- II Timothy 4:6-8
- Prepare, but don’t let worry consume you
- James 4:13-17- We must no have the attitude that the future is guaranteed.
- Proverbs 6:6-8- We are commanded to be busy and prepare for the future.
- Matthew 6:27- Do not be consumed with worry about physical things.
- Job 1:7- Just like Job, we are mostly ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual realm.
- Make the most of each day
- Philippians 1:20-24
- Acts 28:16- Paul was still productive even while in prison.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.