- Habakkuk 2:4
- Serving the creator rather than the creature
- Romans 1
- Romans 1:6 - Faith requires obedience.
- Romans 1:15-17 regarding the righteousness of God.
- What does it mean to live by faith? Romans 1:18-21. If you do not live for God, you are essentially living for yourself. You are serving the creature rather than the creator.
- Romans 1:22-25 - Serving the creature is idolatry. This ithe opposite of living by faith!
- Christ living in me
- Galatians 2-3
- Galatians 2:20 - Paul was trying to live the kind of life that Jesus lived.
- Galatians 2:21 - We cannot be saved by righteousness under the law.
- Galatians 3:9-10 - The Law cursed those who would not abide by it perfectly.
- Galatians 3:11-14 - Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law.
- Enduring for the sake of a better possession
- Hebrews 10
- Hebrews 10:38 - The righteous shall live by faith.
- Hebrews 10:15-17 - If we live by faith, God will remember our sin no more. We must endure in the faith.
- Hebrews 10:36-39 - We cannot shrink back from the faith.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.