- James 5:1-6 - Warnings against misuse of riches and abuse of power gained through wealth.
- James 5:9 - Do not grudge one another. Put others before yourself.
- James 5:10 - We have many examples of prophets who endured, such as Elijah, Jeremiah, and Paul.
- James 5:12. It is simply saying that we should keep our word without others feeling the need to require an oath from us.
- James 5:13-15.
- Being weak is not necessarily a sin.
- Being weary is not necessarily a sin.
- So here, sin is something other than being weak or weary.
- So, if any suffer hardships, let him pray.
- Is any weak, let him call for the elders.
- The prayer of faith will save the weary.
- If he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
Sorry, no audio available for this lesson.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.