- Herod and peer pressure (John 9:20-23
- Mark 6:31-32 - Jesus was surrounded by crowds by this time. He and His disciples got out in a boat to rest, but even that was not much of a rest.
- Mark 6:33-44 - Jesus feeds five thousand men plus women and children.
- Mark 6:45-52 - Jesus walks on the water.
- Mark 6:52 - The disciples did not learn what they should have from Jesus feeding the five thousand.
- Mark 6:53-56 - Jesus heals the sick at Gennesaret.
- Mark 7:3 - It was not part of the law to wash before eating. There were many laws of cleanliness, but this was not one of them.
- Mark 7:5-8 - Here Jesus is making the point that if God did not command us to do something, we can’t command others to do it either.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.