- Romans 13:11
“Knowing the time”
- Matthew 24 – Jesus prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem.
- We know Judgment Day is coming, but not precisely when.
- I Thessalonians 5:1-3 – The end will come like a thief in the night.
- Acts 2:17
- I Corinthians 10:11
- II Corinthians 6:1-2 – Take advantage of the offer of salvation!
- I Peter 1:10-12
- Our lives could end at any time. We must be ready!
“Awaken from sleep”
- Romans 12:11
- I Thessalonians 5:4 – Wake up and be active!
- I Corinthians 15:34
- We can’t take a break from serving God!
- II Corinthians 8:10
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.” – Henry Ford
- Romans 13:12
“Salvation is nearer”
- We are continually getting closer to salvation. Are we using our time to glorify God?
- II Peter 3:11
- Christians do not look at the end of the world the same as people of the world.
- I Thessalonians 4:13
- II Timothy 1:12
- Philippians 3:13-15
- Acts 22:16