- Nehemiah 6:15-16
What could you do in 52 days?
- Sunday, April 16 to Tuesday, June 6.
- Read through the entire New Testament!
- I Timothy 4:13; Psalms 1:2; Matthew 4:4; 5:6
- You will make time to do whatever you delight to do!
- End bad habit, begin good habit! (Ephesians 4:20-24)
- Euphemisms; impatience; wasting time on TV, video games, social media, cell phone use, etc.
- Pray, visit sick, family Bible study, hospitable, etc.
- Make at least on spiritual contact!
- Matthew 9:35-38
- Strive for perfect attendance
- Hebrews 10:24-25; Matthew 6:33
- Every member increase their giving
- II Corinthians 8:1-5; 9:6-7
- Evangelistic effort by the local church
- I Thessalonians 1:8
- Nehemiah 2:17-18 – Let us get to work!