Imprisoned in Caesarea (Acts 24-26), continued:
Felix (Acts 24), continued:
- Acts 24:10 – Felix had been governor for 5-6 years at this point.
- Acts 24:24-27 – This seems to be moral procrastination on the part of Felix. Compare Acts 2:41; 8:36; 16:33. In those cases, baptism was immediate!
Festus (Acts 25)
- Acts 25:11-12 – We have known for a while that Paul would somehow end up in Rome. See Acts 23:11.
- Acts 25:13 – This is King Agrippa II. Agrippa and Felix were brothers-in-law. Berenice was Agrippa’s sister (with some rumors of an incestual relationship).
Agrippa (Acts 26)
- Acts 26:6 – Compare Acts 23:30-35.