- Joshua 1:9
- II Timothy 1:7-8
- God has always instructed His people to be strong and courageous.
Courage to confront them
- Hebrews 12:7-9 – Discipline is part of what parents do!
- I Samuel 2:12, 22-25; 3:13 – Eli talked to his sons, but did not do enough to correct them.
- We shouldn’t commit the Eli Mistake by not doing enough to correct our children.
- I Kings 1:5-6 – David had never crossed his son!
- I Thessalonians 5:14 – Admonish the undisciplined.
- Proverbs 29:17
- James 5:19-20 – What if this is our son or daughter?
Courage to protect them
- Acts 2:40
- Ephesians 6:4
- We must protect our children from the error in the world.
- Genesis 1:27
- Lawrence Krauss – Should Religion be Taught in School? (YouTube)
- People are actively trying to turn people away from religion.
- John 9:22; 12:42