- Three chapters a day for seven days, starting today.
- John 1:1
- Because Bible reading is really important and this can be a great way to give ourselves a jumpstart!
- Deuteronomy 17:14-20 – Kings were to write a copy of God’s law and then read it!
- Luke 4:16
- I Timothy 4:13
- At home.
- Colossians 4:16
- In a private Facebook group if you want.
- Read the text first and then go to the group.
- All of us
- Psalms 119:18, 38, 72, 97-105
- Get the kids involved!
- Joshua 4:6-7 – Every child that saw this would ask about it and be reminded.
- II Timothy 3:14
- Reading schedule:
- Sunday: John 1-3
- Monday: John 4-6
- Tuesday: John 7-9
- Wednesday: John 10-12
- Thursday: John 13-15
- Friday: John 16-18
- Saturday: John 19-21
- Luke 8:14 – The busy-ness of life can get in the way!
- Luke 10:38-42
- Just John
- Acts 17:11
- Read only the text! Do not read commentaries or other people’s comments on the text.
- “How does it read to you?”
- Luke 10:25 – This is something we can understand.