- Ecclesiastes 5:10-7:29
- Ecclesiastes 5:10 – No amount of money will give us true satisfaction.
- Ecclesiastes 15:16 – We only die “naked” in the sense of earthly wealth. We should still be striving to build up spiritual wealth.
- Ecclesiastes 5:18-20 – We should enjoy the satisfaction that God gives us in our earthly labors.
- Ecclesiastes 6:1-12 – Solomon laments that man cannot enjoy his wealth on earth.
- Ecclesiastes 6:6 – All people die, so in that sense they go to the same place, but people go to different eternal places.
- Ecclesiastes 7:1 – If you have a good reputation, the day of your death is better than the day of your birth because of the life you’ve lived.
- Ecclesiastes 7:2 – Mourning over a death is good because it keeps us grounded.
- Ecclesiastes 7:13 – Some things can’t be changed because that’s the way God made them.
- Ecclesiastes 7:25-28 – See I Kings 11:3. This point of view could be from Solomon’s bad experience with women.
- Ecclesiastes 7:29 – It’s not God’s fault that man went into sin!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.