- John 12:32 – People would be drawn to Jesus at His crucifixion.
- John 12:12-36 – Context.
- The world has always been drawn to Jesus.
The character of Jesus draws people to Him.
His character was sinless.
II Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 5:14
I Peter 1:22 – We must reach toward the bar set by Jesus.
His disposition was that of love.
His message was that of hope.
I John 4:8
He had a personal acquaintance with God the Father.
- Matthew 4:24
- Matthew 8:27
- John 6:19
- Matthew 14:21
- Mark 5:22
- John 20:30-31 – We don’t have record of all of Jesus’ miracles.
- It was different than what the teachers of the time taught. This difference drew people to Him.
- Matthew 7:28-29
- Matthew 13:1-2
- Mark 2:1-2
- Matthew 5:1-12 – Attitudes of moral character.
- Jesus is trustworthy!
- Romans 5:6-8 – If Jesus would die for us, we can trust that He will do what he promised.
- Matthew 26:36-44 – Jesus was faithful to His Father’s plan so that we can live.
- Matthew 27:29-31
- Luke 22:63
- Mark 15:15
- Philippians 2:8
- He was raised and never died again.
- I Corinthians 15:1-8 – People saw Jesus on earth after His resurrection.
- They were words of eternal life.
- Matthew 19:16
- John 6:62-66, 26-27, 67-70 – Jesus had the words of eternal life!
- John 8:24
- Luke 13:3
- Matthew 10:32
- Romans 10:10
- John 3:3
- Mark 24:13