- Proverbs 2:1-4:27; 6:1-22; 8:1-21
- Proverbs 2:6 – God is the source of wisdom!
- Proverbs 3:1-4 – What messages are we sending our children and grandchildren with our priorities? Are we showing them how to seek wisdom or are we teaching to chase money and fame?
- Proverbs 4:5 – We acquire wisdom by sound teaching and fearing God.
- Proverbs 4:20-27 – Wisdom is not something you are just born with. You have to pursue it and learn truth.
- Proverbs 6:6-11 – Don’t be lazy! Work to earn your keep.
Sorry, no audio available for this lesson.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.