- Genesis 30:22-24 – the birth of Joseph
- I need to conquer temptation
- Genesis 39:5-20 – Joseph flees Potiphar’s wife, even though he was a young man who had faced so much unfairness in his life.
- I Timothy 4:12
- I Corinthians 10:13; James 4:7; II Peter 2:9 – dealing with temptation
- We must recognize Satan’s traps for what they are. We have to look at things from God’s point of view.
- I must strengthen my faith over the years of my life.
- Genesis 39:20-21
- Genesis 41:15-16 – Joseph gives God the glory when he interprets Pharaoh’s dream.
- Genesis 41:51-52
- Genesis 50:19-21 – Joseph speaks kindly to his brothers after the death of his father.
- Genesis 45:4-8
- Luke 17:10
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.