- Commentaries, continued:
- Preaching is really an audio commentary.
- Nehemiah 8:7
- Class workbooks are also their own form of commentary.
- Don’t blindly accept what any commentary says.
- Reference: Commended Commentary List from Mark Roberts: http://www.BibleClassMaterial.com/commentary
- Studying the Bible using Strong’s numbers. Each Greek and Hebrew word is assigned a number, so you can look them up and compare them without knowing the original languages.
- It’s now much easier to do word studies in the original language, thanks to Strong’s numbers and other helps.
- Be careful about drawing the wrong conclusion based on individual words. Every word has more than one meaning! Context is important!
- John 21:15 – See John 19:26
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.