- Psalms 14-19
- Psalms 14:1 – Compare Psalms 53.
- Psalms 16:10-11 – This indicates there would be a resurrection. Compare Acts 2:25-31. Peter applies this to Christ.
- Psalms 17 – A prayer of David for God’s help.
- Psalms 19:1 – See Romans 1:20.
- Psalms 19:12-13 – Presumptuous sins are those that are committed knowingly. Secret sins are those that are committed unknowingly. These two verses are a contrast. Compare the contrast that is made in Acts 17:30.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.