- Psalms 1-7
- Psalms 1:1 – God has a law and He wants us to walk in it!
- Psalms 1:6 – A godly man is one who respects God and His word. “Godly” is not the same as “god-like.”
- Psalms 2:1-5, 8-10 – The rulers on earth generally rage against God.
- Psalms 4:1 – We can have gladness even in times of persecution because we live in spiritual peace and safety.
- Psalms 5:3 – This is the best and only right way to start our day!
- Psalms 6:1 – Don’t let the hardships of life turn you against God.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.