- Exodus 33-34
- Exodus 34:6-7 – God is loving and just.
- Exodus 33:3-6, 12-17; 34:8-9 – God refuses to be present with the people. Moses intercedes and God relents.
- I Peter 2:9-12
- I Thessalonians 4:17-18
- Exodus 34:29-35 – Moses’ face shone after speaking with God. The New Covenant is even more glorious! II Corinthians 3:7-18
Ministry of death
Ministry of the Spirit
Ministry of condemnation
Ministry of righteousness
Glory: Moses’ shining face
Even more glory!
- Exodus 33:7-11 – God spoke to Moses as a man speaks to a friend.
- Exodus 33:18-23 – Moses asks to see the glory of God. God allows him to see His glory but not His face.
- John 1:18
- I Timothy 1:17
- I Timothy 6:16
- I John 4:12
- Exodus 33:11
- Numbers 12:8
- Deuteronomy 34:10
- When Jesus comes, we will be changed and be like Him! I John 3:2
- The covenant renewed (Exodus 34:10-28)
- He wrote on the tablets (Exodus 34:28)
- First two tablets: God provided tablets (Exodus 24:12), God wrote on tablets (Exodus 31:18)
- Second two tablets: Moses cut tablets (Exodus 34:1), God wrote on tablets (Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 10:4)