- Luke 1:26-39; 2:10-20
- Her purity of life. Luke 1:27
- Hebrews 13:4
- Isaiah 7:14 – Prophecy of Jesus’ virgin birth.
- Her faith
- Faith is conviction that is produced by testimony.
- Her submissiveness
- Luke 1:38 – Mary accepted the responsibility of motherhood based on the angel’s testimony.
- Her spirituality
- Luke 1:46-50
- A worldly-minded woman would not be suitable to bring Jesus into the world.
- Her humility
- Luke 2:19
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.