- I Corinthians 12:1-13
- I Corinthians 12:8
- Wisdom: See I Corinthians 2:6-7. Unless wisdom is received as a spiritual gift, the only way to get it is to pray for it and seek it out.
- Knowledge: See Galatians 1:11-12.
- I Corinthians 12:9
- Faith: See Romans 10:17. It’s possible this was not a saving faith but a faitht hat they could do what God endowed them to do.
- Healing: All miracles were not to heal people.
- I Corinthians 12:10
- Distinguishing spirits: Some apparently had the ability to determine if spirits were of God or not.
- I Corinthians 12:8-11 – Nine different gifts are listed here. It seems that at least one person in the church at Corinth had each of these gifts.
- I Corinthians 12:12-27 – The body being discussed here is the church in the universal sense.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.