- I Corinthians 11:23-12:11
- I Corinthians 11:27-29 – One must master his mind and take the Supper in the right way in order to be acceptable to God.
- I Corinthians 11:26
- Taking the Lord’s Supper proclaims our faith in Jesus. If we confess Jesus only when we are baptized and not in the Lord’s Supper and our daily life, we have some changes to make!
- See Matthew 26:29. Only those in the Lord’s Kingdom can take the Lord’s Supper. The Lord’s Supper is taken every first day of the week. Acts 20:7.
- I Corinthians 11:33-34 – These verses are correcting the errors discussed in I Corinthians 11:21-22.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.