- 1 Corinthians 9:15-10:4
- I Corinthians 9:19 – Paul became a servant to all for the good of the gospel. He served so that he could save as many people as possible.
- I Corinthians 9:20 – Paul adopted the customs of those he was teaching (as long as they were not sinful) so that he could find common ground and teach them more effectively.
- I Corinthians 9:25 – The Christian must exercise self-control in all things, whether they be sinful or not. Many things are not sinful but must be done in moderation. The Christian must have self-control in these things as well.
- I Corinthians 9:26-27 – There is no time to take a vacation from serving God or to retire from serving God.
- I Corinthians 10:2 – The Israelites were surrounded on all sides by the cloud and sea. Thus, they were immersed (baptized) in it.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.