- Deuteronomy 6:1-9
- I Kings 15:26, 34; 16:30; 22:52 – Examples of evil kings who followed in the sin of Jeroboam. Their parents did not influence them for good.
- II Chronicles 25:1-2, 14-16 – Half-hearted service to God can be just as destructive as failing to serve God at all. Half measures are no measures in God’s eyes.
- If we are looking for excuses to not teach our children, we’ll find them!
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7 – We are to be diligent teachers. If God’s Word does not have a place in our heart, how can we be diligent teachers?
- Proverbs 2:20
- I John 3:7
- II Timothy 1:5 – Timothy’s mother and grandmother were great influences on him.
- Deuteronomy 6:12-14, 20-25
- Psalms 119:36
- Hosea 6:4
- Proverbs 6:20-24
- Proverbs 22:6
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.