- Luke 13:18-15:32
- Luke 13:18-21 – God’s Word is still around! It still permeates the whole world.
- Luke 14:1-6 – Jesus heals a man on the Sabbath, which angers the Pharisees. He recognizes this and points out their hypocrisy.
- Luke 14:7-11 – Don’t be prideful and assume honor for yourself!
- Luke 14:12-14 – Don’t only help those who can help you back.
- Luke 14:15-24 – Don’t make excuses to not obey God!
- Luke 14:25-33 – See Matthew 10:37. Jesus lays out our priorities. God must be first!
- Luke 15:1-32 – The scribes and Pharisees were grumbling about Jesus spending time with sinners, so Jesus tells three parables about how valuable it is to God when a sinner returns. We should rejoice when a sinner repents!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.