- John 9:1-41
- Admit that you might be wrong!
- John 9:16-17, 24-34
- How did they know Jesus was a sinner? (John 9:24)
- We should not try to align ourselves for or against any particular party. We should be aligned only with God and His Word.
- Acts 18:24-28 – Apollos was wise enough and humble enough to be taught.
- Get involved!
- John 9:18-23
- John 12:42
- If more people had stood up for their belief in Jesus, the Pharisees would have seemed more like a minority.
- Luke 19:47-48
- Deuteronomy 20:8
- Hebrews 10:24-25
- Proverbs 26:17
- Is there something you can do or say this week that will humbly show you are on God’s side?
- Accept God’s gifts!
- John 9:6-7
- Are we using the blessings God has offered us?
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.