- Luke 13:23-25
- Matthew 22:14; 7:13-14
- Why will only a few be saved?
- It is not because God wants it that way. II Peter 3:9; Luke 15:7
- It is not because of an insufficient sacrifice. Hebrews 10:4-5,10
- Acts 10:34 – It is not because the sacrifice of Jesus is not sufficient for all
- It is not because the gospel is weak. I Corinthians 2:11; Romans 1:16
- These facts absolve God of any blame for any man being lost.
- The Lord’s answer
- He said unto them – not just the one who inquired.
- Are you saved?
- Notice how personal Jesus made it.
- If we are ever saved, it will be now!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.