- Colossians 3:15-16
- We have much to be thankful for.
- We should be thankful for the saved relationship.
- John 16:12-13; I Corinthians 2:13-14 – The Holy Spirit revealed the plan of salvation.
- I John 1:3-4
- II Thessalonians 2:9-10
- We should be thankful for God’s arrangement of the local church.
- Colossians 3:16
- Things for which Paul was thankful: Romans 1:8; Colossians 1:4; Ephesians 1:16; Philippians 1:3; Colossians 1:3; I Thessalonians 1:2; II Thessalonians 1:3; 2:13; Philemon 1:4
- Galatians 5:15 – Beware of bickering and quarreling in the church.
- We should be thankful for our health.
- III John 1:2
- We should be thankful for the family relationship.
- We should be thankful for our country.
- I Timothy 2:1-2
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.