- It would lead him to believe:
- That God is – Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16
- That the Word became flesh and lived on Earth as man – John 1:1,14; Philippians 2:6; Matthew 1:21; Romans 1:16; John 14:26; 16:13; Matthew 18:18
- That Jesus built His church – Matthew 16:19; Acts 20:28
- There is only one saved relationship – Galatians 1:6-11
- What Christ requires a church to be – II Peter 1:3; II Timothy 3:16-17
- Acts 2:47 – The Lord adds to the church those who are saved.
- The church is made up of saints, elders (or bishops), and deacons
- In worship
- In function
- In structure
- In how to live – I Corinthians 10:31; Matthew 6:33; I John 2:15-16
- The end result of life – Matthew 25:46
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.