- I Samuel 15
- Be honest enough to admit your sin.
- I Samuel 15:8-24
- I Samuel 15:22-23 – It’s much better to obey than try to make up for it later!
- I John 1:8-10 – By denying our sin, we are just delaying forgiveness.
- Proverbs 28:13
- Guard against pride, even if you’re humble now.
- I Samuel 15:12
- Romans 12:19
- Galatians 6:1
- I Samuel 9:21; 10:22; 15:17-19 – Saul started out with humility!
- Romans 12:3,16 – Do not be wise in your own estimation.
- God will forgive any sin, but there still may be earthly consequences.
- I Samuel 15:23-31 – This was the beginning of the end of Saul’s reign.
- Genesis 42:21-22 – Sometimes guilt over sin plagues us for years!
- Ephesians 4:18-19 – The only thing worse than a guilty conscience is a ruined conscience.
- Hebrews 10:25 – Some were developing a habit of not assembling to worship.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.