- Mark 6:30-44 – Jesus feeds five thousand men.
- Mark 6:45-52 – Jesus walks on the water. See also Matthew 14:22-33; John 6:15-25.
- Mark 6:53-56 – Jesus heals many at Gennesaret.
- Mark 7:1-13 – Jesus rebukes the scribes and Pharisees for setting their tradition above God’s law.
- Mark 7:11-13 – Many attempt to do the same thing today by trying to just contribute money for a cause rather than getting out and doing the work themselves.
- Mark 7:14-23 – It’s not eating food that defiles a man – it’s what comes out of the heart.
- Mark 7:24-30 – Jesus casts the demon out of the Syrophoenician woman’s daughter.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.