- I Thessalonians 4:1,10
- I Thessalonians 1:3, 6-10 – Paul compliments the Thessalonians on their faith.
- I Thessalonians 2:13-19
- II Thessalonians 3:4
- I Thessalonians 4:1, 9-10 – Excel still more!
- Take the initiative and stay busy!
- I Thessalonians 5:14-18 – These are all things that we must be active in seeking out and doing. These tasks won’t just fall into our laps!
- Titus 2:14
- I Thessalonians 4:11; II Thessalonians 3:7-12
- Demonstrate love for others!
- I Thessalonians 3:11-13
- I Thessalonians 4:13-18 – They were to comfort each other with these words.
- I Thessalonians 5:11
- Read God’s word and hold to it!
- II Thessalonians 2:15-17; Exodus 24:7 – We must stick to what God has told us.
- I Thessalonians 5:27 – Paul wanted his letters to be read – not just put on a shelf.
- II Thessalonians 3:6,14-15 – Stay away from people who does not obey God’s commandments.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.