- Many of our traditions and even days of the week and months of the year have pagan origins.
- How should we consider religious holidays?
- Are they evil in and of themselves?
- Do we eschew them and totally disconnect ourselves from them?
- Do we “straddle” the issue?
- Participate in the secular aspects of the holiday
- Stay away from the religious aspects of the holiday
- Is this a matter of religious conviction? Romans 14:5-6
- Is there opportunity where people are thinking about religion?
- When was the church established? Acts 2:1
- Where did Paul find Lydia? Acts 6:13-15
- How did Paul respond to being in Athens, a city full of idols? Acts 17:16-32
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.