- Acts 14:15; Genesis 1
- II Corinthians 3:17 – Christians are God’s new creation.
- The saved relationship that God created in the church is the most glorious creation of God. Ephesians 3:3-12
- Ephesians 1:4 – God’s plan started before creation of the world.
- Acts 9:15
- Ephesians 1:6 – Christians sit with God in heavenly places.
- Just as man cannot improve on God’s physical creation, man cannot improve on God’s most glorious creation – the church.
- Man today has the audacity to set aside God’s most glorious work by building and maintaining man-made institutions for spiritual work and worship and asserting them to be better than God’s most glorious creation.
- The church is the fulness of Christ; man needs no more.
For further study, see also:
plan of salvation
work of the church
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.