- John 3:16
- Agape is the love of God. John 17:26shows this toward believers.
- Marriage is an example of what agape love is really about.
- It takes more than just words to express love. It takes action.
- Matthew 15:10
- Matthew 5:21-22
- I Timothy 1:5
- Revelation 2:4-5- The church in Ephesus had not been doing the works of love.
- Matthew 22:34-40.
- Romans 16:2
- Romans 13:8-10- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Galatians 6:10
- II Corinthians 5:14-15- Christ was the ultimate example of agape love.
- Mark 14:32-35- Christ had to put aside his feelings and do what he knew was right.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.