- II Kings 23:25
- He did not believe his parents’ religion was good enough.
- His father, Amon, was a wicken king.
- His grandfather, Manasseh, was a wicked king.
- He trusted the Lord for direction (II Kings 22:19-20
- Proverbs 16:18- Pride comes before a fall.
- Luke 18:10-14- Jesus’ parable about the pride of the Pharisees versus the humility of the publican.
- Philippians 3:3-4- The humble will bow to the will of God and to the will of others.
- He put away evil from the land so he could do the work of the Lord (II Kings 23:24
- We must work to keep the local church pure.
- When the book of the law was found, he feared and repented (II Kings 22:11
- He went to the house of the Lord (II Chronicles 34:30-33
- He caused the people to serve the Lord (II Chronicles 34:33
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.