- Romans 3:23- All have sinned and need salvation.
- No man has the right to state the conditions upon which we may be saved. God is the one who sets those conditions.
- God revealed the conditions of salvation to man through His apostles. Matthew 28:18-20
- Matthew 15:8-9- Jesus rebuked the Pharisees for teaching the doctrines of men rather than the doctrines of God.
- Acts 2:22-23- Peter relayed the conditions of salvation from God.
- It took Jesus’ death to make salvation possible for us.
- It takes faith and obedience to be saved.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.