- Psalms 78:1-8
- Do not exasperate your children
- Colossians 3:18-21- Fathers are singled out in this warning.
- I Timothy 3:4-5- Elders must manage their house well.
- Ephesians 6:4- Fathers must be focused on doing what is best for the children.
- Discipline and instruct
- Ephesians 6:4- Fathers must set the course and lead the family.
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9- Discipline and instruction should be continual things.
- Set the example
- Matthew 5:16
- John 13:12-15
- Stay pure (Proverbs 23:26-27
- Love your wife (Ephesians 5:25
- Read your Bible (Psalms 119:105
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.