- Galatians 1-2are a defense of Paul’s apostleship.
- Galatians 3-5:12- Paul shows the sufficiently of the new law in contrast to the insufficiency of the old law.
- Galatians 5:13-6- Paul exhorts them to hold fast to the teaching he has given them.
- Galatians 1:1-2- Paul had preached in Galatia on all three of his missionary journeys. The letter was written roughly 57-58 AD.
- Galatians 1:4. God had His plan of salvation in place before the creation of the world.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.