- Commitment: the act of pledging yourself; to give over to another implying that the thing given over passes entirely into another’s charge
- II Corinthians 8:1ff
- II Timothy 2:19
- True commitment to God involves commitment:
- Of heart - Proverbs 23:7
- Of emotion - Hebrewx 13:1; Proverbs 23:23
- Of voice - Ephesians 4:29
- Of body - I Corinthians 6:19-20
- Of time - Hebrews 5:12
- Of service - Romans 6:4
- Of pocket book
- Am I truly committed to the Lord?
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.