- Genesis 1:26-28
- God had an eternal purpose for man. Ephesians 1:3-6
- How did God choose who would be adopted as sons?
- He chose the characteristics that those He would call would have.
- We can decide whether or not to be children of God.
- Those characteristics: be holy and blameless in love - I Peter 2:9-10
- How should we worship God?
- Ephesians 5:15-17 - We must understand the will of God, which requires us to study the Bible.
- When you do something for someone, keep it quiet.
- Attendance at the assembly shows that you want to serve God.
- Matthew 7:21
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.