- What do I seek?
- John 6:26
- Will I get discouraged?
- John 6:41
- Jesus was trying to get them to understand that He was there to feed their souls. Many were offended at what He had to say, got discouraged, and fell away.
- There will always be grumblers. We can be like the apostles who stuck with Jesus even though they didn’t understand everything at first?
- We must prepare ourselves to stand against those who discourage us.
- Am I a student of God’s word?
- John 6:45
- John 12:47-50 - Jesus’ word is the criteria by which we will be judged.
- John 7:45-46 - Jesus’ teaching was unique.
- John 8:30-32 - If we follow Jesus’ words, we are His disciples.
- Romans 1:16 - We will not be saved apart from God’s word.
- John 8:24 - The plan of salvation.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.