- In local churches that claim to be of Christ, there is much too much of far too many “isms”:
- Anti-ism - the disposition of binding where God has not bound
- Institutionalism - using the church to build human institutions for benevolent work
- Modernism - the disposition of doing any good work, whether God approves of it or not
- But there is one “ism” of which we have far too little: individualism
- In becoming a Christian, the individual must act.
- In living the Christian’s life, the individual must act. (Matthew 5:16
- The individual must be generous and relieve the needy.
- God wants us to be busy doing the work He has authorized us to do.
- It will be individualism in the judgment.
- Matthew 25 - the parable of the talents
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.