- II Timothy 2:15
- II Peter 3:10
- Always start by reading the text itself first.
- In its context, what does this verse seem to be saying?
- II Peter 3:1-9
- Compare translations of the verse in several reliable, conservative translations (KJV, NKJV, ASV, NASB, ESV).
- Other passages
- Isaiah 13:6 - “the day of the Lord”
- I Thessalonians 5:1-3 - “come like a thief”
- Romans 2:16 - “burned up” or “discovered”
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance (and numbering system)
- Use carefully!
- Conclusion and application
Sorry, no audio available for this lesson.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.